Citrus Cake. Fluffy - Frabisa's Kitchen Frabisa's Kitchen
It is very easy to have at home homemade pastry, Anyone can do it, even you who say that it doesn't work out for you, of course, come for it.
Why can't you stop making this SPONGY CITRUS CAKE?
Citrus fruits are wonderful in pastries, even the densest sweets give them that fresh flavor so rich on the palate.
The texture of the crumb is tender soft orange cake Although they remind my nephew of his favorites, he tender tangerine cake at some point I will try to make it in the deep fryer, I'm sure it will be very tasty..
I adore the biscuits For breakfast, I love to have a little piece that completes my breakfast, which includes toasted homemade bread, fruit, and my coffee with an oatmeal drink.
Do you dare with this recipe?
It is quick to make, it is not difficult at all and yet you fall in love from the first bite, an authentic homemade sweet with a moist and spongy texture that you will not be able to resist trying.
Citrus Cake. Spongy
A rectangular mold of 26 cm.
- 250 gram pastry flour 0000
- fifteen gram pastry yeast royal guy
- pinch of baking soda
- 200 gram common sugar
- 4 medium eggs
- 200 . butter at room temperature / or 180 ml of oil
- Zest of one orange and one lemon
- 40 g/ml of orange juice
- 40 g/ml lemon juice
- Icing sugar to decorate optional
– Preheat the oven to 180º with heat up and down and the rack placed on the second oven guide starting counting from the bottom.
- Sift the flour with the pastry yeast and the sodium bicarbonate
– Mix the butter with the sugar until creamy.
– Add the eggs one by one while continuing to mix. Do not add the next one until the previous one is fully incorporated.
– Add the juices and zest
- Gradually add the sifted flour with the yeast and the sodium bicarbonate and continue mixing until completely incorporated and a homogeneous mass is obtained.
– Pour the batter into a buttered or parchment-lined cake pan and bake for 40-50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
– Once cooking is complete, turn off the oven, open the door and leave it inside for ten minutes.
– When it is warm, remove it from the mold and transfer it to a wire rack, let it cool.
Garnish with icing sugar and orange and lemon zest (optional)
The crumb of this sponge cake is soft and fluffy.
Other biscuit recipes
Other recipes that may interest you
Leave a Reply