Dulce de leche flan (without eggs)
Do you make dulce de leche flans?
There was a time when the Flan it seemed that it had gone out of style and went from being the dessert of all parties to being erased from the map. Fortunately for those of us who adore this little sweet, everything has changed and it has gone from being that little chic grandmother's dessert to becoming fashionable and now we enjoy it in all tastes, flavors and colors.
If you like the caramel sauceyou're in luck, this Dulce de leche flan (without eggs) It is one of the TOP desserts, delicious, sweet and one that everyone (or almost) loves
Dulce de leche flan (without eggs) Thermomix and Manual
8 individual flans come out. The molds I use are made of steel, they have an upper diameter of 8 1/2 cm and a capacity of 200 ml, although they are not filled to the top, let's say that filling up to about 175 ml would be correct.
- 200 gram -caramel sauce HERE the purchased
- 600 ml whole milk
- 1 on of curd
- 60 gram of sugar
- 250 ml animal or vegetable cream 35% fat
- Candy for molds you can use purchased candy
- - 6 tablespoons of common sugar
- - 2 tablespoons of water
- - Half a tablespoon of lemon juice
- Put all the ingredients (sugar first, then water and juice) in a pan over medium heat.
- Watch but do not stir with any kitchen utensil, when you see that the caramel begins to form below and on top it remains like a white crust, remove the whole by moving the pan holding it by the handle in swaying movements, this will help mix itself.
- When you see that the whole mixture begins to have a slightly toasted color, turn off the heat, the heat generated by the caramel itself will continue to cook it for a few more seconds.
- Using a soup spoon, pour the caramel into the bottom of the flaneras and turn them to impregnate the sides.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the caramel to harden before pouring in the flan mixture.
- Be very careful with the caramel because the temperature it reaches is very high and any splash can cause serious burns. And if you have kids, keep them as far away as possible.
Flan in Thermomix
-Pour all the ingredients into the Thermomix at speed 4 for a few seconds.
- Subsequently, program 10 minutes at speed 3 and at a temperature of 100º.
- Fill the flaneras. Let cool and refrigerate for a minimum of two hours or until set.
- Pour all the ingredients into a pot (previously dilute the curd in a little milk and then add it with everything), mix with a whisk or mixer until everything is well integrated. Put the pot on the fire and stir, when it starts to boil, lower the heat and leave for 2 or 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and fill the flaneras. Let cool and refrigerate for a minimum of two hours or until set.
– I love to accompany it with Greek yogurt (without sugar) that is creamy, of good quality, it gives a counterpoint to the sweetness of the Flan that I love. – You can also accompany it with some acidic fruit such as raspberries, blueberries or currants or also a scoop of ice cream. – If you're in a hurry, you can skip candy making and use a quality crafted candy instead. Enjoy this recipe FLAN CARAMEL
GREAT VARIETY OF FLAN RECIPES
– FLAN OF YOLKS,
the OAT FLAN AND YOGURT,
the MASCARPONE FLAN,
the TRADITIONAL EGG FLAN,
the NEAPOLITAN PUDDING,
the CHOCOLATE FLAN,
the MICROWAVE EGG FLAN,
the NOUGAT FLAN,
the CHESTNUT FLAN,
the ROASTED PUMPKIN FLAN,
the BISCUIT FLAN ,
SWEET POTATO FLAN,
EASY CHEESE FLAN,
RICE PUDDING FLAN,
Leave a Reply