Marbled sponge cakes with almonds - La Cocina de Frabisa La Cocina de Frabisa
Why should we make MARBLED CAKES WITH ALMONDS?
Do biscuits or some rich muffin It hardly takes time, they are very easy to do and the result will surprise you. Muffins have survived fads and trends and we still love them.
There is no excuse, in a little while you will have these done cupcakes, tender, spongy, aromatic, without preservatives or additives, authentic homemade pastries, the kind that are valued and take care of your health and that of your loved ones.
We have them for all tastes, from classic cupcakesgoing through the oil muffins the one of creamthose of chocolate for the chocoaddicts, going through the lemon either orange and lately we also have version air fryer muffins. We bet on this cake in an individual format that serves to brighten up breakfasts and snacks, delighting us with aromatic and fluffy crumbs.
These biscuits they have one juicy and tender crumb due to the effect of the almond that will captivate you
Marbled biscuits with almonds
36 biscuits rigid or paper capsules for the biscuits. If you decide to use paper capsules you should put them on a rigid muffin tray.
- 250 gram. pastry flour
- fifty gram ground almond
- Pinch of salt
- - 8 g. pastry yeast Royal type or 2 double envelopes of El Tigre soft drinks.
- 180 gram. common sugar
- 4 eggs L
- 80 ml sunflower oil the soft olive
- - Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste Similary
- 160 ml cream whipping cream 35%MG
- 125 gram unsweetened plain yogurt
- twenty gram PURE SUGAR FREE cocoa chocolate espresso
- fifteen gram granulated almond
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180º, heat below and air, rack in the second oven guide starting counting from the bottom..
- Mix the sugar with the eggs until they form a whitish mixture and double their volume.
- Add the oil and mix until integrated
- Add the yogurt and integrate.
- Little by little add the sifted flour with the ground almonds, the yeast/sachets, the pinch of salt, alternating with the addition of the cream and continue mixing until completely incorporated and thus obtain a homogeneous mass. If you do this step in food processor, lower the speed to a minimum and let the dry ingredients integrate smoothly and do not overbeat the mixture.
- Pour half (approx) of the mixture into another bowl and half that you have left in the bowl where you made the preparation, add the cocoa and mix until integrated.
- Fill the capsules alternating the vanilla mixture and the cocoa mixture. Sprinkle the almond granules over the biscuits.
Bake at 180º for 25 minutes, or until poking with a skewer it comes out clean.
- Finished baking, remove the tray and transfer the biscuits to a wire rack, let cool.
Sprinkle with icing sugar
Other MADALENAS recipes you shouldn't MISS!
Leave a Reply